NOVAR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for all your NOVAR Needs!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
NOVAR Related Sites
NOVAR Channel
NOVARpedia

Other Related Sites
AARO Forum
NORApedia
GRC Fourm
EFR Fourm
ISCO Fourm
Latest topics
» 2015 NOVAR Verizon Cup Series Carset
SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:57 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)
SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 11:19 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» Is this the end of NOVAR?
SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:53 am by BMG12

» 2016 NOVAR Freightliner All-American Series Signups
SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:42 pm by Rovenami

» 2016 SCPTC signups
SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am by BMG12

» Race 25 - Columbia: Verizon Championship 400 Weekend
SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:42 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2016 Lowes Modified Tour Signups
SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 pm by Finnish909

» NOVAR Streaming Thread.
SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:59 pm by BMG12

» Race 24 - Texas: American Airlines Dash 250 Weekend Thread
SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:34 pm by BMG12

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 228 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:49 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
BMG12
SOBE Series Info I_vote_lcapSOBE Series Info I_voting_barSOBE Series Info I_vote_rcap 
STRacer1973
SOBE Series Info I_vote_lcapSOBE Series Info I_voting_barSOBE Series Info I_vote_rcap 
RedViperGaming
Rovenami
Blake Camphausen
Chives5150
RandomClassic
vbooy57
Rykia_RKXK
FitzwaterAustralia59
Forum
Affiliates
NOVAR Related Sites
NOVAR Channel
NOVARpedia

Other Related Sites
AARO Forum
NORApedia
GRC Fourm
EFR Fourm
ISCO Fourm

SOBE Series Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STRacer1973

STRacer1973

SOBE Series Info Empty
PostSubject: SOBE Series Info   SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:16 pm

I'm finalizing the schedule. Sign ups will open October 3rd. Looking to get 48 teams. 1 car for now. I may open it up to more, depending how many drivers sign up. NO GATORADE OR CUP DRIVERS!!! TRUCKS OK. It will be a 16 race schedule(15 + All-Star). We will run at tracks up and down the east coast. All tracks will be ovals and will be 1 mile or less. We will use the late model mod. Allowed manufacturers and models are Ford Fusion or Mustang, Chevy Impala or Camaro, and Dodge Charger. This will be a spec motor, spec tire series. We will run the following model # SEALED Engines, based on manufacturer:
Ford: 347SR
GM: 604
Mopar: P5007958
All of these motors produce around 400 horsepower and are solid and reliable. American Racer will be the tire brand and will be sold to each team upon arrival at each track. You will be allowed 3 sets of tires per event...1 set for practice, 2 sets for qualifying and the feature. You WILL start the feature on the tires you ran in your heat. Changes for tire issues(cuts, blistering, etc...) will be on a case by case basis, at the discretion of SOBE Series Officials and the decision is final. Depending on the reason for the change, you may be allowed to purchase a tire and it will not count against your allotted sets. Others will count against you. Any unauthorized changes will result in you having to start at the rear of the feature. Further rules forthcoming.
Back to top Go down
STRacer1973

STRacer1973

SOBE Series Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOBE Series Info   SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:37 pm

I need more drivers to sign up for this series, so I will open it up to the first 32 drivers from the Verizon Cup and Gatorade Series to post their entries.
Back to top Go down
BMG12
Adminstration
Adminstration
BMG12

SOBE Series Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOBE Series Info   SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:28 pm

STRacer1973 wrote:
I need more drivers to sign up for this series, so I will open it up to the first 32 drivers from the Verizon Cup and Gatorade Series to post their entries.

Any driver from the VCS,GS, or GSTS are not allowed to participate in any regional series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Sponsored content

SOBE Series Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOBE Series Info   SOBE Series Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOBE Series Info
Page 1 of 1