NOVAR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for all your NOVAR Needs!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
NOVAR Related Sites
NOVAR Channel
NOVARpedia

Other Related Sites
AARO Forum
NORApedia
GRC Fourm
EFR Fourm
ISCO Fourm
Latest topics
» 2015 NOVAR Verizon Cup Series Carset
Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:57 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)
Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 11:19 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» Is this the end of NOVAR?
Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:53 am by BMG12

» 2016 NOVAR Freightliner All-American Series Signups
Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:42 pm by Rovenami

» 2016 SCPTC signups
Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am by BMG12

» Race 25 - Columbia: Verizon Championship 400 Weekend
Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:42 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2016 Lowes Modified Tour Signups
Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 pm by Finnish909

» NOVAR Streaming Thread.
Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:59 pm by BMG12

» Race 24 - Texas: American Airlines Dash 250 Weekend Thread
Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:34 pm by BMG12

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 228 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:49 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
BMG12
Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_vote_lcapMajor Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_voting_barMajor Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_vote_rcap 
STRacer1973
Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_vote_lcapMajor Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_voting_barMajor Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_vote_rcap 
RedViperGaming
Rovenami
Blake Camphausen
Chives5150
RandomClassic
vbooy57
Rykia_RKXK
FitzwaterAustralia59
Forum
Affiliates
NOVAR Related Sites
NOVAR Channel
NOVARpedia

Other Related Sites
AARO Forum
NORApedia
GRC Fourm
EFR Fourm
ISCO Fourm

Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BMG12
Adminstration
Adminstration
BMG12

Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned Empty
PostSubject: Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned   Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:16 pm

In the past two weeks, four teams closed,and two teams are currently unknown about their 2011 plans.

Out of the teams that closed, the headline that stunned the fans the most was that "NOVAR's Superteam" Legge Motorsports was one of them...Will Legge said that the official stated reason was for to focus on their AARO and NORA Plans.So? What happens to teams? The #4 will be purchased by Rodfire Racing and Former TBR Driver Johnathon Winslow will pilot that car with Target backing him. The #6 will be given to the restarting Fusion Racing with Jason Duke behind the wheel of that car, sponsored by Exide. #8 will return to the E's Racing stable while Walter Youthan and Shell/Pennzoil moving over from the 01 team,Jaya Antoure will return to the 01,Godaddy.com will come aboard. The #10 will be purchased by Arouna Racing, Connor Stanton takes over that ride with Gamestop sponsoring him.

While that mayhem is happening,JKD Racing,McDowell Motorsports, and Smith Racing have closed as well.It may have appeared that McDowell Motorsports and Smith Racing were both purchased by Brian Grenson, who used to own A VCS team from 2004-2010 before his team was shut down due to funding...The #11 will now be driven by Gatorade Series Driver James Wilson Jr who will compete in ROTY Honors,Dollar General will become the sponsor,The other which will become the #50 car driven by Blake Baggtaina,Baggtaina ran for ROTY Honors in 2010 so he is good for competing in ROTY honors,Allstate will back him up for 2011.

JKD Racing was absorbed by Fusion Racing.The #66 will now be driven by Blake Foster,who ran the Truck Series last year.Foster will pilot with Ebay backing him, Ebay Motors will sponsor Foster for 5 races.Jake Keerlin will run the #76 car for Fusion Racing as well.GEICO will fully fund the 76 as Keerlin was second highest in ROTY honors in the Gatorade Series.He has also expected to claim 2011 ROTY honors.

While with that in mind, more drama has continued to fold. RJ Bandsma failed a Random Drug Test on 10-19-10 after NC officers had smelt marijuana, and cocaine after pulling him over for speeding. Officers found the 2 bags of marijuana and 5 bags of pot. Then, RJ was arrested him for possession of crack and marijuana and has been sentenced for 15 years in prison.RJ Bandsma has been suspended indefinitely after the incident. Random Classic Motorsports will replace Bandsma entry with Amber Richardson driving the #27 US Army Dodge Charger.

Ron Clements - GRN Reporter
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Blake Camphausen
Adminstration
Adminstration
Blake Camphausen

PostSubject: Re: Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned   Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Lots of suffling,Not suprised at one.
Back to top Go down
BMG12
Adminstration
Adminstration
BMG12

PostSubject: Re: Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned   Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:59 pm

bdc1439 wrote:

He stole my "Ron Clements" Character... and used it in RAML....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
Blake Camphausen
Adminstration
Adminstration
Blake Camphausen

PostSubject: Re: Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned   Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Michael29Shell wrote:
bdc1439 wrote:

He stole my "Ron Clements" Character... and used it in RAML....
Figured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned   Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Team Shuffle..RJ Bandsma Banned
Page 1 of 1