NOVAR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for all your NOVAR Needs!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
NOVAR Related Sites
NOVAR Channel
NOVARpedia

Other Related Sites
AARO Forum
NORApedia
GRC Fourm
EFR Fourm
ISCO Fourm
Latest topics
» 2015 NOVAR Verizon Cup Series Carset
43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 9:57 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» The Random Discussion Thread (RDT)
43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 11:19 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» Is this the end of NOVAR?
43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:53 am by BMG12

» 2016 NOVAR Freightliner All-American Series Signups
43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:42 pm by Rovenami

» 2016 SCPTC signups
43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 am by BMG12

» Race 25 - Columbia: Verizon Championship 400 Weekend
43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:42 am by FitzwaterAustralia59

» 2016 Lowes Modified Tour Signups
43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 pm by Finnish909

» NOVAR Streaming Thread.
43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:59 pm by BMG12

» Race 24 - Texas: American Airlines Dash 250 Weekend Thread
43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 3:34 pm by BMG12

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 228 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:49 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
BMG12
43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_vote_lcap43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_voting_bar43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_vote_rcap 
STRacer1973
43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_vote_lcap43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_voting_bar43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_vote_rcap 
RedViperGaming
Rovenami
Blake Camphausen
Chives5150
RandomClassic
vbooy57
Rykia_RKXK
FitzwaterAustralia59
Forum
Affiliates
NOVAR Related Sites
NOVAR Channel
NOVARpedia

Other Related Sites
AARO Forum
NORApedia
GRC Fourm
EFR Fourm
ISCO Fourm

43 team suspended due to illegal parts.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMG12
Adminstration
Adminstration
BMG12

43 team suspended due to illegal parts. Empty
PostSubject: 43 team suspended due to illegal parts.   43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:13 pm

NOVAR officals were concerned that the 43 team had dominated testing for all series and tracks and past inspection.They finally found out while testing at Talladega for Gatorade Series.

Brian Kurtis's Crew was seeing Mike Johnson and some of his crew removing the camshaft and modifying it and brought a bigger engine while testing for the 2011 Budweiser 200.When Kurtis crew brought the infomation in to a NOVAR offical,Officals were immediately called to the 43 garage, where he found out about the whole mess.As the trasmission,camshaft,radiator were all illegally modified.

Effective immediately, the 43 VCS and GS entry, and the 99 East and Truck Series entries will be revolked. RJ Bandsma has bought his Gatorade Series Equipment and renumbering it to #68 and Vavoline and Mtn Dew will sign on.No word on Truck or East Series Entries, but Ford Devolpment Racing will purchase the #43 VCS team.

Ron Clements-GRN Reporter.

Last edited by Michael29Shell on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
BMG12
Adminstration
Adminstration
BMG12

43 team suspended due to illegal parts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 43 team suspended due to illegal parts.   43 team suspended due to illegal parts. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:23 pm

UPDATE:

FRD has decided to stay 1 car team, J.Chance will get the team and renumber it to 81.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell

43 team suspended due to illegal parts.
Page 1 of 1